Problem importing emails back from CD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

broná

Hi,

Just before my pc crashed my son, who shares Outlook Express with me, exported his emails on to a cd, at that time we had Windows Me and Outlook Express 5.

I had a new c drive put in and went back to Windows 98, i also updated to Outlook Express 6.

Yesterday my son went through all the stages to import his emails but they went into my identity even though he loged on with his own identity.

How do i go about transferring his emails back to his identity?

Hope i have made myself clear so that you can understand, i am a newbie to this sort of thing and would really appreciate your help.

Thank you,

broná :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online