problem in connecting net after hibernation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raji

I am using WIN XP home on my notebook.

I have strange problem with the network connections on this machine. When ever I come back from the hibernation mode to working mode, and try to connect through Dial Up or Wireless, I do connect with the server, but data transfer speed becomes null or very slow. The Lan connection works fine.

Once I reboot the machine, all the connections work fine.

Suggestions??

Raji

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Don't use hibernation. This is a common issue, and if you read the FAQ's on some network equipment websites, they tell you it's a problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online