1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problem in device monitor

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by suegal, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suegal

suegal Thread Starter

After reinstalling windows 98 on my computer my sound and cd won't work. In device manager there are yellow question marks beside the pci multimedia and communication devices, they say no drivers installed but it won't let me reinstall them(windows can't find them)

2. Jtoast

Jtoast

you will have to either download them from your manf website or install them from the driver cd that came with your sound card/computer.

3. suegal

suegal Thread Starter

I tried that. My sound card came with the computer, I tried the hardware driver cd and the win98 cd and it says not found on both.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117069

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice