problem in device monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

suegal

After reinstalling windows 98 on my computer my sound and cd won't work. In device manager there are yellow question marks beside the pci multimedia and communication devices, they say no drivers installed but it won't let me reinstall them(windows can't find them)

you will have to either download them from your manf website or install them from the driver cd that came with your sound card/computer.

suegal

I tried that. My sound card came with the computer, I tried the hardware driver cd and the win98 cd and it says not found on both.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online