Problem In I-Explorer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xchampionx

First of all hi :D
i have a problem in some sites and this messege display -

i had this error once, on the facebook, and someone cracked in my account.
my luck was that he was enought stupid to not change the email of my accoumt, so i take took my account back. Now it happend when i tried to get in my email, and i scare someone will crack into it.
can some help me? =\
btw, sorry for my bad english, i don't use to post thread in english forums

it may have appeared as the same error, but i don't think it is. this seems more like a problem on the website's end and their security certificate.

i just tried going to that website and it appears they have fixed the problem.

DoubleHelix

Banned
That doesn't look like a Facebook URL. I take it you're not running good security software or you wouldn't have been hacked once and still be worried about it.

xchampionx

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online