problem in Saw

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

myms

i recently bought Saw and installed it. when i start d game a picture of saw comes up , n after that "windows has encountered an error" problem occurs.
is it due to insufficiient video card?? in requirement it says 128 mb nvidia card........ i have default 128mb graphics memory but not nvidia......

Can you be more specific with system specs? CPU, graphics card, model ( if its a bought one) , as much as you have. Without it, not a lot to do I afraid :)

myms

i am using windows xp sp2, Intel pentium IV, 3.0 Ghz...... and i havent installed any graphics card.
Posted via Mobile Device

Couple of potential problems there. If you are using onboard graphics it may well be that they are not u to the job. saw requires a 6600 minimum, 7600 preferred to run. You dont say which motherboard or graphics chipset you have, so not sure on that but it seems quite likely.
secondly is the win version. Saw wants XP SP3, you have 2, this may be a contributory factor.

myms

thankx gulo........... i'll check it later
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online