1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem installing iTunes 10.5

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Simko0819, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simko0819

Simko0819 Thread Starter

I got an update on my laptop to install the new version of iTunes, so I tried, but a message popped up saying Bonjour Service failed to start verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services, so I looked at some online forums and followed directions to delete bonjour services from my computer. I tried to install iTunes again, but the same message popped up. Today I got my new iPhone and synced it to my iTunes on my computer and the same update came up for iTunes 10.5 so i can install the new iPhone 5 software, and when I tried to install it again the message popped up AGAIN and now i'm going crazy. when i looked up services through Run on the start menu i found bonjour services and it said it was disabled but that it was marked for deletion but it won't let me actually delete it and i'm lost. please help!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024347

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice