Problem Installing Nox on winxp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

The Good Guy

I had this problem before, and had it resolved, but i cant for the life of me remember how.

It has to do with making xp compatible with the old game, i dont remember how, any suggestions?

Nox is an old westwood game.

The game installs, but when it goes to restart the game.exe has an error and has to clsoe.

Hi, I'm new...I also love Nox

Could u plz post here how to install Nox on XP so it works...I've been trying to...no luck.

Actually I'm trying to put it on Vista, but I'm told that If you can install it on XP, it installs the same way on Vista so it should work.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Cheesecurl said:
Hi, I'm new...I also love Nox

Could u plz post here how to install Nox on XP so it works...I've been trying to...no luck.

Actually I'm trying to put it on Vista, but I'm told that If you can install it on XP, it installs the same way on Vista so it should work.
Probably true for newer games... but if it's really old, it will be a hit and miss on Vista.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online