Problem installing silhouette software (Moved from Windows 7 forum)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KirstenGentry

I’m needing help trying to download my silhouette software to run my vinyl machine.
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Silhouette application and also the 2015 Visual C++ Redistributable.
I keep getting these errors
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing
& failed to locate framework dll. I have already done 199 updates this morning and then another 111 this afternoon!!!! Someone please help me!

Toshiba L675D-64bit Windows 7

Last edited by a moderator:

plodr

Liz
I have already done 199 updates this morning and then another 111 this afternoon!!!!
it sounds like that computer hasn't been updated in several years.
Give it a few more days until no more updates are found. Be sure you shut down the computer and do a cold boot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online