1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problem like non i have faced

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by failtoid, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. failtoid

failtoid Thread Starter

im having trouble with the internet throughout the entire network 3 computers in all. 90% of the time the internet fails to connect to all websites which made me think it was the network, though you can play any online game with no issues and while playing them you can try to look things up on the internet and it will say failure to load ( using firefox on mine) you cant use email or anything when its messing up which is most of the time really.. i just dont get why we can play games online on a pc aswell as ps3 while the internet is supposedly down. anyone experienced this if so i really need your help. sorry its really hard to explain the situation never seen anything like it.

2. Batboy

Batboy

I have very similar symptoms, detailed in the other thread.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!