1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem loading windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Monosapien, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monosapien

Monosapien Thread Starter

Well this is the problem

Since i formatted my comp 4 months ago i have a problem while loading windows

the thing is, when i turn on the PC the loading window screen shows and then when u the blue screen saying welcome is supossed to show ...it shows a black screen and the comp just dont respond anymore, but the processor, MB, and HDD keeps working...

So when it happens i push the reboot button, it ask if i want to load normal or in safe mode, i select normal and ... everything goes perfect!!! :S yea ... like if nothing happened ... but ... when u turn off the comp and try to turn ON again ... fail ...same problem

so the thing is: if i want my comp to work i have to 1.- TURN ON 2.- REBOOT 3.-SELECT NORMAL MODE

i tried to fix this by using another HDD and nothing, i double checked my MB and all tests says everything is fine, the memory is fine, the video is fine ... it just wont load properly ...

i did 4 new install and nothing but the 2nd time it loaded good like 4-5 times and then BOOM!! Fail again ... ( it doesnt fail if i do a reboot not a turn off and on)

i just remembered ... last nite i installed some updates after the new install...do u guys think it might be related ? but if it was the case, why does it work after the reboot? plz help!!!

2. ken1987

ken1987

hdd is not the problem, the most problem when you installed win7 is that the compability of the memory you have...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974331

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice