Problem not solved for being able to be heard with google talk plug in with gmail.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HOWARDSHORE1970

Sorry, but the problem is not solved

how come on skype the people can hear me, but on gmail.com with google talk / plug in, they can not hear me.

I asked for help and the help obviously did not work.

If somebody can please help me with teamviewer, that would be great!

If you can help me fix this problem.

thank you

Triple6

Rob
Please do not start duplicate threads for the same question. You have an exisiting thread located here where someone responded to your question but you did not return or answer them: http://forums.techguy.org/windows-xp/1121574-i-am-trying-make-outgoing.html

Also, please remember that support is done through the forums not through email or Facebook. Also posting your email address in an open forum is a bad idea but a great way to get on spammer's emailing lists; for those two reasons I have removed your email address from both posts.

I'm also closing this thread as duplicate threads are not allowed by forum rules, please continue with your previous thread by responding to it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts