Problem Opening attachment

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Legionaire

I requested some information from a camping manufacturer and i received it in an attachment. Problem is, I can't open it.
Can anyone assist please?

The file is attached

Triple6

First Name
Rob
There's no file attached. What extension is the file? ie. .pdf. Or what is error message you get?

Legionaire

Sorry about that. I tried to attach it, but it obviously didn't work.

The attachment symbol is a square with what looks like red dots.
Underneath is....Con-1810instructions.DAT

The "error?" message says cannot be opened by windows and advises to try from a list. Nothing on the list wold open it. I was then refereed to the web, but could not find anything I could understand.

Legionaire

Thanks Triple Six, you solved my problem. I downloaded Adobe Acrobat, which I didn't previously have. Ckicked on it and hey presto open sesame.
:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online