Problem opening musicmatch Jukebox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Junior66

Hello!
I download musicmatch Jukebox software, when i click on the icon to open would't open. it show an messege ( System error The program can't start because PX.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem ) I did reinstall it, still got the problem. can you help me.

Thank Junior66

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 235e Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 5887 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 699941 MB, Free - 624475 MB;
Motherboard: eMachines, MCP61PM-GM, ,
Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Disabled

Musicmatch was bought out by Yahoo about 5 years ago and that's the last time the program was updated, it's not worth trying to get it to work, especially with a 64bit system. Try MediaMonkey instead, it's free and similar to Musicmatch.

Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Disabled
You should check this out and see if you can enable Norton.

Junior66

HELLO;
Stantley thank you for replying i will try mediamonkey later. Thank a lot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online