Problem playing online games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TechMaster7000

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1978 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 797 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 223879 MB, Free - 174781 MB; D: Total - 14290 MB, Free - 2363 MB; E: Total - 99 MB, Free - 95 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1484
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Not Updated

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem when playing online games on this laptop. The laptop does run well using other applications such as MS Word etc.

When I start playing any online game, it runs brilliantly without any stopping etc. After about 10 minutes, it starts jumping and not responding etc to my commands. Why is this happening? Can I prevent it?

Many thanks.

Your laptop isn't designed for gaming. Do you experience overheating issues a few minutes after running a certain game/application? If yes, you can use a can containing compressed air to clean the fans and see if that helps.

And also, which games are you playing on that laptop?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online