1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problem printing large html chart

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ca1354, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ca1354

ca1354 Thread Starter

i have created html versions of multipage visio charts for posting on our intranet. some are very large and have to be zoomed to 200% to make them readable. those who prefer paper insist on printing. some users have difficulty printing the charts zoomed to 200%. we're using legal paper and landscpe orientation. (less that 200% prints fine.) i can find no pattern among those who can and those who cannot print. those who can print get most of the image-some is cut off. those who cannot get 2 mostly blank pages with only footers and a very small portion of the bottom of the image at the top of the second print page. IE versions are all 6.0.x, we're using similar networked HP laser jets. there is no pattern there either. there must be some common browser or desktop setting that i have not been able to find in either the page setup or print dialogs. has anyone encountered this? can anyone give me the skinny on how IE prints HTML pages? perhaps i can figure something out if i understood it better. thanks. carolyn

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172413

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice