1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problem running C&C 3 Kanes Wrath

Discussion in 'Games' started by Nottz_Lad101, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nottz_Lad101

Nottz_Lad101 Thread Starter

i have just recently bought the new Command & Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath, i have just installed the game on my computer with no problems what so ever but whan i go to run the game it comes up with an error

"Conflict with Emulation Software detected"

i have not got installed

Nero
    Alchol

non of that sorta stuff installed, i have tryed looking for this emulation software on my computer but non of the programs have emulation software in it atall and i can not seem to find the problem what so ever.

so if anyone can be soo helpful on telling me how to find this emulation software or what to do to gt rid of the problem i would be soo greatful

thank you for rearing this post and i hope to hear your answers soon.

2. magnaman

magnaman

i had the same problem, the emulation is usually daemon tools, it is used to mount virtual discs from a file and onto a virtual cd drive or dvd drive. so in other words lets fool the computer that you have an original game disc in the disc drive ok. now sometimes a newer version of daemon tools is released so you need to check and install, this means uninstalling the one you might already have. after doing that you right click the daemon tools icon near the time and select virtual cd/dvd rom drive. it will then want to know how many device drives just choose 2. then select the drive and then you need to follow the prompts and find the program you need to mount as a virtual cd rom. now ricght click daemon tools again and select EMULATION. all the options off MUST be OFF. and thats it. find your c&c exe, for me its the c&c control center, and start the game and enjoy.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/702653

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice