1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problem useing 2 vga cards

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by deohey`, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deohey`

deohey` Thread Starter

hey,
    i have a matrox g450 agp dual head card which is great
    i added a g force 4 mx 440 on a pci slot for the video output,
    since i edit video , this was very good when i installed it for like a few monthes ago,
    now, i install the latest nvidia drivers, since the drivers i installed then were old, 44.03 , and then the g force stoped working, and i get an error
    sayin my drivers are for a different version of windows or something, and i cant use the card at all, even that its in the device manager,
    when i switch the drivers to the older, 44.03 it comes back to live, and i can use it, but i really wont the new drivers since its pci performance is better,
    im useing windows xp , amd cpu on asus a7v266-e mb with via chip
    , tryin to uninstall the via drivers for the agp did something, but not a good thing, :(
    so , how can i run both cards with the latest drivers?
    thanx
    deohey

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218156

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice