Problem using ping software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ehtisham

Me and my Brother play this online mmorpg 'Aion' we have been experiencing really bad lag spikes lately, so i tried to look for a solution and found this software called 'WTFast' this is an amazing software it dropped my ping significantly and also stabilized it but the issue is that we both brothers play same game on same internet connection , so whenever i connect to aion using WTFast, my brother just cant even login to aion it keeps disconnecting him.

why is his PC getting affect by WTFast on my computer?Is there any solution to this?And no we both cannot use WTFast because my brother doesnt like these ping reducing softwares, he will never use that software, So is there anyway to fix this? Like his PC be not affected by WTFast on my pc?

Help please

Oddba11

Jim
That isn't "ping" software. It creates a tunnel from your PC to the game server. Most likely, the game server is then trying to send all data from your IP back across the tunnel on your PC, thus your brother will never be able to connect.

I'd suggest troubleshooting and resolving whatever issue(s) you are actually having with your network or ISP.

What ISP are you using, what is the connection type, what is the package speed, what modem are you using, what router are you using, how are the PC's connected to the router?

We need as much information as possible.

ehtisham

So other than paying for 2accounts on WTFast there is no fix for it? Troubleshooting doesnt help.

ISP: PTCL Broadband(pakistani)
Connection Type: DSL(using ethernet cable)
Package speed : 4mbps
Modem:Idk The page is blank in system information
Router: an1020-25u
Connected to PC through:1Router connected to 2computers through Ethernet cables

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online