Problem veiwing web page pics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jackal969k

When I go into some websites ( e.g. Pride Fighting and UFC ) and open up the photo galleries the thumbnails come up with a red x on them and I can't open them up.
Is it because of my settings? What can I do to fix this?

Thank you.

That usually happens when the thumbs are deal links. Usually nothing to do with your "settings", rather a web page that is poorly maintained.

Go to tools/internet options/advanced,scroll to multimedia and put a check beside "Show pictures",Ok your way out

Originally posted by rude:
Go to tools/internet options/advanced,scroll to multimedia and put a check beside "Show pictures",Ok your way out
I would "think" that would be a fix when NO pictures are displayed, but he says "SOME" websites. We all see that from time to time. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

One other thing that affects viewing pictures in websites is cookies.If you enable cookies (in explorer as well as your firewall)you can see a lot of pictures that otherwise won't be displayed.

Also some sites don't work at all if you block "session cookies"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online