1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem When Starting Rise of Nations

Discussion in 'Games' started by slipknot_010, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. slipknot_010

slipknot_010 Thread Starter

When I start Rise of Nations the Intro to the game is fine but then it goes to the main menu and colorful horizontal lines go across the screen. I can't see what i'm doing so I have to exit the game. I just installed a new video card to try to solve the problem and it still does it.

2. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

try to uninstall the game. than reinstall it. if that does not work search for and uninstall drivers for old vidcard and new vid card in the ad remove programs. then reinstall new drivers .than reinstall the game.

3. slipknot_010

I'll try it thanks.

4. slipknot_010

It didn't work. The problem also happens with Sim City 4 but all my other games work perfectly fine.

5. Teelyn6565

Teelyn6565

undefinedundefinedundefined
    Okay I have a problem that you had and need the fix if you have it please...
    the beginning is okay it plays pretty good but then it goes to lines in the screen and even turns red cant hardly read it.... changed out the video card and it didnt work pleaseeeeee help....

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!