1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem while running on cloud server

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by jsridhar, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jsridhar

jsridhar Thread Starter

I am facing a peculiar problem. I have a program for listing out certain commercial order transactions. When I run it on my local host server, it runs fine and displays the output. But when I try to run it on my cloud test server, it does not run and merely refreshes the page without displaying the output.

The following are the system details:

Apache Server Config: LAMP Server

Localhost Server (my laptop)
    post_max_size = 8MB
    memory_limit = 128M

Test server (cloud)
    post_max_size = 8MB
    memory_limit = 128M

Both Test and Localhost servers have the same configuration

Our observation is that it works well when the data is light. But when there are more than 60 transaction tags in the Table to be submitted, the problem surfaces.

We are using tinymce editor to design the table and the tinymce editor data is posted to the server.
    What could be the reason for this and how can this be resolved? Can anyone help and guide, please?

Thank you.

J Sridhar
    India

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

So the Test site does not show any data. Check the connection to the database first.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1183638