Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem with 3DFX Voodoo3 and OpenGL support

957 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pkakira88 
#1 ·
This problem is quite odd seeing as Voodoo3 supposedly does support OpenGL. When I try to play a certain game, an error pops up that tells my my driver does not support OpenGL. I had gotten some addvice from a friend that told me to download a new driver from www.voodoofiles.com. Seeing as how relativly new I am to computers I dont really know what I'm suppose to be looking for.

#3 ·
Im not exactly one to tell you to go out and spend money. 3DFX cards were top of the line years ago. Until nvidia bought em out. This card by today's standards is pretty ancient. The drivers your using now are aftermarket drivers. Their are no guarantees they will work since they werent written by 3dfx.

Depending on what games you are trying to play. This card may not be able to keep up or run at all.

Tell us what operating system your running as well as the games that are giving you a problem.

If decided that you need to update your video card. Some system specs on your hardware will help us pick out a card for you. Include your cpu, motherboard, ram, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.