problem with a few software in XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

theskydrops

Hi! I'm having this weird problem with msn messenger and ventrillo, when i launch the program it appears in the taskbar as running, but nothing appears on screen. Its stranger because when I sign into msn the main windows comes up, but if i try to talk to smeone the conversation box dones't, it only appears in the taskbar. The same for ventrillo. And the problem seems to be spreading because i was using windows messenger in the time being and now the same thing is happening to that too. Except the main window does not show up but the conversation boxes do, so people have to start conversations with me, this whole thing is very frustrating, any help would be much appreciated, i have no clsue how to fix this. I have run spyware and virus scans, but that dones't seem to be the problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online