1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with Canon Easy photo print and I4850

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by nex91, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nex91

nex91 Thread Starter

Hello guys,i have a problem with Canon Easy Photoprint software, it doesnt recognize my printer settings while photoshop, corel and other photo software does... i set my printers brightness etc,and easy photo print ignores my settings...
    Can someone help me,because i need it for my work, and easy photo print is the fastest software for me... And if someone have another good printing software,which is simple and fast to use,let me know...

Thanks to all,in advance!

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    I user Irfanview to replace HP's software to do all my Printing and Scanning ..
    even for Photoshop images .... I doubt there's any faster

3. nex91

nex91 Thread Starter

Can i select multiple images and how many copies of each i want and then print them all?

4. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    And more .... Notice, That's a psd Irfanview is working with

Attached Files:

5. nex91

nex91 Thread Starter

I have installed irfanview,and i think irfanview thumbnails will do my job,but i cant find where i can chose how many copies of EACH photo i need. i can choose only for all photos how many copies,but for my work i need for example: 10 images, first image 5 copies, second image 3 copies and others just one copy and i need to print them at once. so i installed thumbnails and i select photos,right click -> print selected files as single images and there i have option how many copies i want, but that will duplicate all photos 5 times for example...
    can u help me with this? tnx a lot!

6. nex91

nex91 Thread Starter

any answer?

7. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Select the ones you want to print X times and print them ...
    Then select the ones you want to print Y times and print them.
    Your computer should wait on the first chore to finish before starting the second print chore.
    Seems to me that it would be the same amount of work if you perform the steps manually ..
    or configure a program to do it.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088068

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice