Problem with Canon Easy photo print and I4850

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nex91

Hello guys,i have a problem with Canon Easy Photoprint software, it doesnt recognize my printer settings while photoshop, corel and other photo software does... i set my printers brightness etc,and easy photo print ignores my settings...
Can someone help me,because i need it for my work, and easy photo print is the fastest software for me... And if someone have another good printing software,which is simple and fast to use,let me know...

Thanks to all,in advance!

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I user Irfanview to replace HP's software to do all my Printing and Scanning ..
even for Photoshop images .... I doubt there's any faster

nex91

Can i select multiple images and how many copies of each i want and then print them all?

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
And more .... Notice, That's a psd Irfanview is working with

Attachments

nex91

I have installed irfanview,and i think irfanview thumbnails will do my job,but i cant find where i can chose how many copies of EACH photo i need. i can choose only for all photos how many copies,but for my work i need for example: 10 images, first image 5 copies, second image 3 copies and others just one copy and i need to print them at once. so i installed thumbnails and i select photos,right click -> print selected files as single images and there i have option how many copies i want, but that will duplicate all photos 5 times for example...
can u help me with this? tnx a lot!

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Select the ones you want to print X times and print them ...
Then select the ones you want to print Y times and print them.
Your computer should wait on the first chore to finish before starting the second print chore.
Seems to me that it would be the same amount of work if you perform the steps manually ..
or configure a program to do it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online