Problem with CMD & Taskmgr - Another program using the file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gaffykins

I think it started when i downloaded a rar. file from Limewire and tried to open that file. Now when I try to open Command Prompt file ( run>cmd) and taskmgr ( Ctrl+Alt+Del) it says another program is currently using this file. Now I am also unable to log on your forum using that PC as i am unable to type my user name password bec my text is all in capital. And my Mozilla Firefox keeps opening another window, instead of opening another tab when i try to browse. However i have set up a laptop to work along with this troubled Pc. Please help. I'm located in a remote location. :confused:

When i start the Pc AVG says it has identified Trojan Horse BackDoor Generic 4. Twl. C:/ ProgramFiles /uy.exe. I tried to heal it but nothing happens. So I restart the PC and and when the AVG window appears i Put the Trojan in the vault. Please Help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online