1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with computershare.com

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by LarryHills, Mar 4, 2019.

1. LarryHills

LarryHills Thread Starter

This site has several options (one for ESPP, another stock holders, etc.). I don't have a problem with ESPP. However, on stock holders option, as soon as I try sign on, I get an error screen. The screen has a note from goggle, saying it's in French. I can't exit that screen, unless I Cancel. I am able access the site an my wife's HP laptop. I want to fix this problem prior to purchasing a new desktop.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 16344 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro K4000, -1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 439 GB (271 GB Free); G: 1862 GB (1766 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0NW73C
    Antivirus: Sophos Home, Enabled and Updated

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1223938

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice