Problem with DVD-CD Burners

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Old Marine

I have a Magnaxox VHS/DVD player burner which lets me copy my old VHS tapes to DVD or burn DVD of various T.V. shows. After burning and finalizing DVD on the player, I can put on my computer either to play or to edit out commercials, etc.
Lately I have found that when I play these DVD's from Magnvox on my computer, I have picture but no sound. I have 2 CD/DVD Roms in the system one LG super multi, hard mounted and an HP dvd1270 portable and the problem is on both of them. The DVD's do work on other DVD players including my Blu-Ray, JUST not on computer, doesn't make sense.
Commercial DVDs seem to work well.
I have noticed that during boot, there is the error <beep>, sometimes two

System Info:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+, x86 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3263 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152617 MB, Free - 85300 MB; E: Total - 238472 MB, Free - 172172 MB; F: Total - 715402 MB, Free - 316886 MB; H: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 275593 MB; I: Total - 152625 MB, Free - 44620 MB;
Motherboard: MSI, MS-7309
Antivirus: PC Cleaner Pro, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

Any ideas?

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts