Problem with Facebook popup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mistermaroney

Relative uses mobile phone to use Facebook.
Experiencing for two days a pop up that won't go away.
It asks the user to accept Facebook cookies.
Though there are only 2 options on pop up.
To sign out or change the language.
Can someone please help.

plodr

Liz
Also what browser is the user using to access Facebook? Has the person tried a different browser?
I always have at least 2 different browsers on any device: Windows computers, android tablet, android phone and Chromebbok. The one exception, I have not installed a second browser on my Kindle.

mistermaroney

Also what browser is the user using to access Facebook? Has the person tried a different browser?
I always have at least 2 different browsers on any device: Windows computers, android tablet, android phone and Chromebbok. The one exception, I have not installed a second browser on my Kindle.
Thanks for responding.

Finding out.

Sent question though with relative overseas.

It's a matter of waiting for answer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online