Problem with google chrome. Keeps loading pages none stop, with no error message.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

safeer89

k im hopin someone can help me, I've downloaded Google Chrome and it does not work. It just stays there, loading a page. It doesnt matter if that page is on the internet or not. Even when I click help, it opens a new tab to the help contents but it just stays there loading. no error message, what so ever. I tried reins...talling different times, with different browsers, from different sites, can anyone help me? Every other browser is perfectly working, just not Chrome. Oh and I need it because there's an extension I want to run that is not available on other browsers. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online