1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with Hotmail account

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by amnasim, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amnasim

amnasim Thread Starter

Hi Folks: Dec. 3rd

I was experienceing no problems with accessing my Hotmail account until a few days ago. I think Hotmail has changed their web page because I have noticed, using other computers recently, that it is different.

On my computer I can't even access the webpage now; a couple of days ago, when I had still set Hotmail Inbox as my DEFAULT internet page I was able to see my mail (albeit on a diffent webpage) but I couldn't open any messages. At the bottom on my Status Bar the message reads 'Error Found'whenever i click on a message. On other computers I can access the mail but I can't delete any messages, esp. from my Junk Mail & I can't access the address Book (Contact List) at all.

I have tried a few suggestions from your readers: e.g., checking the Time/Date settings, enabling cookies, etc.
    I would very much appreciate any HELP you can give.

Thanks so much.

Moira Nasim Hotmail address <[email protected]> Yahoo address is: <[email protected]>

2. Deke40

Deke40

I would edit out the emails in your post. There is a feature in the "User Panel" under "Edit Options" that if checked a person can send you and email without seesing your addy. There are mostly real nice folks here but you never know who is lurking around hunting for email addresses to bombard with spam are other junk.

Try going to www.msn.com and click on the Hotmail button there and see if you can access it from there.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/184558

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice