Problem with ialmrnt5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

akferret

Hi,

I've read of the same error messages as I'm getting but with the sims. I installed Eragon day before yesterday, got the same message, ialmrnt5 driver has stopped working, save your work.... and so on. Have seen a blue screen with lots of stuff on it but it went by so fast I couldn't get what it said.

But today I also got this message when I shut the game down,

D3D has a non-zero count meaning some objects were not released

My computer is under warrenty so no one can open it up for 3 years anyway so taking it in is pointless, and hp doesn't seem to know how to fix the problem.

I have Mobile Intel(r) 945GM chipset family for display adapter. Running xp home, 0.99gb ram

If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks...

Carla

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online