Problem with iMac

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hanamoha

Hey my names Isabella and I need help with my iMac it’s the 2013 one and my problem is that when I try to reinstall elcapitan it says this item is temporarily unavailable

Couriant

James
How are you trying to install it and what is the current macOS installed?

hanamoha

think it’s the El Capitan that I. It already but I’m reinstalling because it’s a second hand iMac but now when I try to reinstall it says Apple ID I put MY apple of not the owners and the it says there’s an unexpexted error that occurred

Couriant

James
That is the problem with second hand macs. Users not deauthorizing their account.

Unless you know the person, there is not much you can do with the iCloud account. Are you not able to skip this part?

hanamoha

I’m not able to skip the part and I don’t know the person I want to leave OS X utilities but then it says choose startup disk and there’s nothing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online