Problem with java script or adobe flash player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mikeben75

I am having a problem with accessing footage from you tube, when clicking on an item
to watch a message appears 'You either have java script turned off or an older version of Adobe flash player'. I have the latest versions so java script must be turned off. Can you advise me how to enable this as I am struggling to find how to do this on my computer. I operate windows xp but cannot find how to check whether java script is enabled. Thanks

Go to Intener explorer-> tools->internet options->click the security tab-> click on custom level. A window will pop then you will be able to disable , enable or prompt, whatever you need to do.

However I have done that, I have also downloaded the latest versions of flash, and nothing!

I have unistalled then re-installed numerous times and nothing.

It's defenetly a Flash problem and I'm in the same boat as you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online