1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with Java

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Bluertomb, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluertomb

Bluertomb Thread Starter

Well guys,

The laptop issues doesn't seem to know it limits, and the latest dumb issue is the Java propramme from Oracle.
    Currently, my webpage doesn't totally shown all the pictures or some wordings are being covered.(as like applying Marker pen over it).
    Other times, the arrangement of the website is very weird(it wasn't like that before this issue happened).
    As mentioned on my first post, My lappy run on Win 7, but I have uninstalled all Java promgrammes, as advised from Firefox forum.
    My browser switches from IE9, Firefox version 18.0.2, or Google Chrome version 23.1271.95, pending which one my eye set on.
    I have the Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX and Flash Player 11 Plugin installed.
    Is this the latest version ?
    Should I do/undo somethings on my OS?
    Did I misses out something in detail that might help...??
    I am in dilemma of my next move to be ??
    Please advise asap!
    Thanks you.

Regards

My ASUS laptop spec:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 8169 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M, 1536 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 119233 MB, Free - 23793 MB; D: Total - 335700 MB, Free - 283766 MB; E: Total - 238459 MB, Free - 9003 MB; F: Total - 238479 MB, Free - 103261 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc., G53SW
    Antivirus: ESET Smart Security 6.0, Updated and Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089295

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice