Problem with Lan Drivers for Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 Mobo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ardfoe8

I did a clean install of Windows 7 on my machine, which uses the Gigabyte 965P-DS3 chipset. The LAN drivers that come with the install CD don't work, and neither do any of the drivers on Gigabyte's site. In fact, there are no Windows 7 drivers available for the LAN, as far as I can tell -- and the Vista or other drivers don't work to get me hooked up to the net (note, I'm using a wireless PCI card which I connect to the net wirelessly with).

Does anyone have any experience with this issue? Am I missing something? Is there some kind of work-around?

Your help is really appreciated!

Thanks

Ardfoe8

I had Windows Vista, but I decided to do a complete clean install. I saved all my important files in DVD-Rs before I began the process.

Do you think it would work if I tried to reinstall Vista, and then install Windows 7 on top of it (upgrade)?

Ardfoe8

Thanks Frank, but still no luck. Anyone have any other ideas? Everything seems to be working fine except this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online