1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with Lexmark CS410dn

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by josswallace, Nov 7, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. josswallace

josswallace Thread Starter

I have a lexmark CS410dn printer attaced directly to the router with an ethernet cable. This printer has been working OK for over a year and now I have the front panel on the printer showing status/supplies and settings and what ever I do I cant seem to get rid of this message and the printer is not connected. Can't ping it.

I am lost.....................any help would be appreciated.

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    I downloaded the manual from
    Code:
    http://publications.lexmark.com/publications/lexmark_hardware/CS41x/UG/pdf/Lexmark_CS41x_UsersGuide_en.pdf
    Download the manual to see what to do.

3. josswallace

I have the manual and I looked all the way through it before I posted.

I have done a factory reset from the printer panel, unplugged from the mains and re booted. The
    printer panel does not come up with ready but a screen that says status/supplies on the first
    line and settings on the second line and Its not recognised on the network. Pressing the
    home button seems to have no effect.

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    What is the status of the cartridges?

5. josswallace

Thanks for your help, I now have the printer working again and it seems that the fron panel default screen is the status/supplies notification wher as i thought it wouyl be aready statement

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218836

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice