1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem With Media Player And Licenses

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by KeithF40, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeithF40

KeithF40 Thread Starter

I have some video files that require me to obtain a license to run them. When I open media player, version 10 and 11, I get a script error and it cannot get the license. I think this is due to me entering an incorrect password and now it keeps on trying to get the license with that wrong password. How do I clear the licenses on my computer.

2. KeithF40

KeithF40 Thread Starter

Weird development. I downloaded Tune Bite to remove the licenses but it only creates 30 second videos. But anyway the license thing pops up when you go to convert videos in it and the page loads without the script error. I am very confused hopefully someone can shed some light on this. And then I can run the video in media player without it asking me for the license.

3. InfernoReaper

InfernoReaper

Well you can remove them in v10 by going to Tools>Manage Licenses
    Find the file path where they are kept and go delete them

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541969

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice