Problem with Messenger?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gary_R_King

Is there a problem with the installation of Yahoo Messenger> I have run the setup program many times and it stops at a certain point and says "no installation files were downloaded. File not completely downloaded. I uninstalled it to upgrade and am trying to reinstall it.

Miz

The message you're getting indicates a corrupted/incomplete download of the installation file.

Have you tried downloading it again?

Gary_R_King

I've tried over and over again. I've noticed the file ymsgrie.exe is missing. Is there a sparate place I can get it? I'm having a lot of errors on web pages, including script errors when I go into chat in IE. What to do about that?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online