1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem With Microsoft Office 2007 Office

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bob_From_The_Net, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bob_From_The_Net

Bob_From_The_Net Thread Starter

Ok, so I got a Trojan virus and had to use Dell Datasafe to delete everthing on my computer and reinstall windows. Now, when I open any of the Microsoft Office programs it asks for a key, which i don't have. I never got an office CD with my computer, so where do i find my key? If it helps, here's my computer info:

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 4056 Mb
    Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1804 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 290204 MB, Free - 214483 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0G848F, , .HV9M1K1.CN701669BU048S.
    Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated and Enabled

2. MothFeatures

MothFeatures

How did you reinstall Office if you didn't have the CD for it?
    The key should have been included with the documentation when you bought your PC. Unfortunately if it's not included in the documentation there is little likelyhood that you will be able to recover it now you have wiped everything. Have you contacted Dell for support?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1016507