problem with mouse

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peggylicious

my mouse stopped working and it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. I have the zelotes t90 gaming mouse. this is the link to it on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E6U4T7Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

I checked device manager and tried updating the software incase it was not the latest update but it said that i was alreadt the latest one. It gave me a code 10 error in the general tab. In the events tab it says that the device has not started:
Device HID\VID_1D57&PID_AD17\6&340fd884&0&0000 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: msmouse.inf
Class Guid: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Service: mouhid
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:
Problem: 0xA
Problem Status: 0xC0110004

HID is an indication of USB (human interface device) so your issues might be USB drivers, USB chip or even a USB setting in the bios. You can also try plugging the mouse into a different USB slot at the back of the PC and see if you might have a bad slot.
The next thing to try is to reinstall the software that came with the mouse to see if perhaps some sort of corruption occurred that is making it unstable. If you downloaded newer drivers than the ones that came with the mouse and are using those, install those instead of the ones from the disk. If in Device Manager the drivers are listed a Generic then your using Windows Generic drivers instead of ones specific to your mouse. In the case of Generic drivers all you have to do is click on uninstall in Device Manger for your mouse and restart the PC and Windows will reinstall them automatically.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online