1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with MSN Messenger

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Jay_JWLH, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay_JWLH

Jay_JWLH Thread Starter

The problem is when MSN Messenger (including all sign in details) is opened, it will refuse to sign in while using any of the Windows XP log ins' used by the rest of my family except mine. The 'sign in' button will refuse to literaly do anything but bump in and out, and as it was supposed to log in automatically, it will not do that either. Im not sure what is so wrong with it, but using my own Windows XP log in functions properly. People on this end are getting frustrated, so i really need any answer that could solve this.:(

Attached Files:

2. Jay_JWLH

Jay_JWLH Thread Starter

New Information: Early this morning my sister did manage to log in on the program, but it then froze, making it just as useless. Seems the program has a habit of freezing, but not taking the whole computer with it.

3. Jay_JWLH

Jay_JWLH Thread Starter

Got it working sometimes, but this seems like a very complicated problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/434229

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice