Problem with MSN Messenger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jay_JWLH

The problem is when MSN Messenger (including all sign in details) is opened, it will refuse to sign in while using any of the Windows XP log ins' used by the rest of my family except mine. The 'sign in' button will refuse to literaly do anything but bump in and out, and as it was supposed to log in automatically, it will not do that either. Im not sure what is so wrong with it, but using my own Windows XP log in functions properly. People on this end are getting frustrated, so i really need any answer that could solve this.:(

Attachments

Jay_JWLH

New Information: Early this morning my sister did manage to log in on the program, but it then froze, making it just as useless. Seems the program has a habit of freezing, but not taking the whole computer with it.

Jay_JWLH

Got it working sometimes, but this seems like a very complicated problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online