Problem with my web pages

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Amala

hi ,

This is amala,

As i am running my .html file with developing web pages in internet explorer the warning ina a popup box "The internet explorer restrict this webpage running scripts of ActiveXcontrols" . If i didnt click that and proceed the my further pages are working. By going this i was not able to go to the pages.

Can anyone please help me with this.

colinsp

Colin
Use a different browser, Firefox or Chrome for development and then when complete check in IE this is what is usually recommended due to IE's non standards compliance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online