Problem with Nero Burner and playing Audio format?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JasonMC

I recently got an Asus 52x24x52 CD Burner and installed Nero 5.0 which came with it. I have burned a few data CDs properly without failure.

I like to make club music and I wanted to burn a sample CD for some friends to listen to. It consists of 4 songs (20 min total length) and I can seem to burn them onto an IMATION CD-RW 650MB/74Min cd. When I put the cd into my discman (Sony), it would say that no cd was read. When I put the CD into my computer it would read the files and I could play them through the Windows CD Player.

My Question, is it possible the portable cd player I am using itself? or is it the CDs? or something wrong with me burning them? I am totally new to burning music and cds in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

If you are trying to play a CDRW on a Discman then that may be your problem. I tried CDRWs in several Hi Fi Units / Portable CD Players and even some older stand alone DVD PLayers - and every one gave an error such as No Disc Inserted or Insert Media, etc .... CDRs worked but not ReWritables.

I suppose your agency would have to liquidate the entire TSG membership if you were to reveal your secret location, but if you live in the US there is no reason to use RW. Best Buy this week has a spindle of 50 TDK 48X CDRs for $3 after rebate. Some weeks you can get them free. CDR burns much faster and can be read on almost everything. Such sales are always available.

OK i have the exact same problem, except ive been using cd-r tryed about 3 different programs, and tryed 3 times each for about all of them and still when i try to play them on my computer its perfect... but in a CD player no. So i was wondering if its the type of cd im burning it as... becasue i have been using Audio Cd and nothing has worked. Any help would also be aprreciated. Please IM me on Winkie1122.

“Audio CD” or “Copy” are the only settings that will make a CD useable in an entertainment player. The only thing I can suggest is to try some Taiyo Yuden, Sony or Fuji CDRs. Or try recording the ones you have at a lower speed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online