Problem with Opera

romeohotel

Robin
When I click on a link Opera opens in a greyed out page.
Any remedies welcome. Thanks.Opera Snapshot_2021-06-21_125402_www.travelzoo.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2021-06-21_125402_www.travelzoo.com.png .Opera Snapshot_2021-06-21_125402_www.travelzoo.com.png

plodr

Liz
What happens when you try a different browser? (That is standard troubleshooting to see if it is a) the page, b) the browser or c) your computer.)

romeohotel

Robin
Thanks for your reply, I have tried opening in another browser (firefox) and it opens ok. I can also
open the page on my Android phone. It only seems to happens on the Travelzoo site.
I have mailed Travelzoo support, but they say they cannot replicate the error.
My default browser is Opera can I force
Travelzoo links to open in Firefox?
TIA Robin.
PS I am an octogenarian, but I do try to keep up.

plodr

Liz
I suggest you save the Travelzoo bookmark in Firefox and use that when you want to visit the site. (Don't try and open from a shortcut on your desktop).
If your default browser is Opera, all shortcut links would open in Opera; you can't force some short cuts to open in Opera and others to open in Firefox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online