problem with Partition Magic

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jogger100

I have merged two partitions, one containing data and one empty . I now realize I should have deleted the empty partition. My problem is that I cannot access the files on the new partition created.From the disk information it would appear they are still there i.e still appropriate amount of used space to free space. The partition now just contains the one file with the name of the new partition I created but clicking on it gives me the message "Access is Denied". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi and welcome. Strange, I've merged an empty partition with another one with no ill effects :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online