Problem with profile in w2k

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Soulin

Hi all!
I got following question:
in my company around 10-20 computers gets crazy. After login users find out they have cleared profile. In docs and sett was new directory user.domain, while old one was named user. repair is simple - I just found SID of that user and redirecter profile in ProfileImagePath, but I am interesting, if anybody know why it created this profile???

BTW there wasnt problems with connection to DC, users cannot logon locally and it was on W2000 workstations...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online