1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem With Quicken

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Bill P, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bill P

Bill P Thread Starter

After doing the check book I put in a CD to back up the data . It does fine but then it won't let me remove the CD . It seems to think it isn't finished so it won't open. Has anyone else had this problem.

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
  3. Bill P

Bill P Thread Starter

Dreamboat ,please forgive me if I violated forum etiquette by posting at more than one forum. I just wanted to get more info. I have found that sometimes people with varing experience go to different forums. Sometimes you can get an answer one place. Then the next time another. I do appreciate all the help I get.

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    No problem. Same thing happens with us too. We go to other forums. Generally, give time at one of them before asking at another...No forum etiquette broken, just consideration...

Also, maybe someone will see when/if you get an answer there.

Forums are generally about sharing information, not just giving it.

:)

5. Bill P

Bill P Thread Starter

Thank you. Before posting I tried to find a way to get info from Intuit. Well if you pay so much a minute, maybe. I was looking for maybe E Mail support.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168112

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice