1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problem with roller coaster tycoon

Discussion in 'Games' started by wendytyo, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wendytyo

wendytyo Thread Starter

hi I have roller coaster tycoon 2 and i made a backup copy of the disc in case something would happen to the original it copied fine and i tried it to be sure it worked it installed on my pc but when i clicked to try to play nothing would come up any suggestions on why this would happen or another program to copy the disc so it will work this game cost me 28.00 would really like a backup just in case..... Thanks Wendy running win xp pro

2. wendytyo

wendytyo Thread Starter

just wanted to see if anyone would please help me on this.

3. McTimson

McTimson

It's probably some sort of copy protection method....most software (Nero, Easy CD, etc.) won't burn with the protection, you need different software to do that, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss that on these forums...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166507

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice