1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by zacman2010, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zacman2010

zacman2010 Thread Starter

Hey all. I have a question about a game that I recently purchased.

It's called Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 and I installed it on my Vista home premieum computer......but I have to disable the sound to play the game and I have to disable movies. I've already contacted SecuRom about it and they told me that it's not their problem. LucasArts pitched a fit about the fact that it's just my computer and I don't have the "recomended hardware" but I have more than enough.

I've also already downloaded several patches from the patch system that comes with the game...and it hasen't done any good.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Oh and the tech specs of my computer are as I have them listed in the drop down menu.

Thank You.

2. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

Have you try updating the video card drivers?

3. zacman2010

Yep. They are up-to date as of right now.

4. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

Have you also tried to use compatibility mode?

5. zacman2010

I don't know how to get it into compatibility mode for XP. Could you please tell me?

6. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

Right click on the application your trying to run, then go to properties and go to compatiblity.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649864

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice