1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem with streaming vids.

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by DDC, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDC

DDC Thread Starter

Okay almost ever video i try and stream messes up. I've tweaked the settings to no end and still nothing happened. What it does is it jumps from image to image in WMP while you can still hear the sound, there is very little motion at all. I've turned off video acceleration, set the buffer to 60 seconds, and still no go :(

But i also noticed that yahoo movies work fine for me, is this because they play in the browser? If so how do i make it so i play movies in the browser in IE? I think i changed the setting and put "dont ask me again"

Other than that i just need help to fix my problem. It sucks not being able to play streaming videos. So does anyone know of a way to fix this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

2. sekirt

sekirt

When posting, always state your OS and version numbers along with names of programs involved in your problem.

You did not tell us what version of Windows and Windows Media Player you have? Read the information at Microsoft.

MS Troubleshooting Windows Media Player

sekirt

3. DDC

DDC Thread Starter

Okay here we go

XP Home
    Windows Media Player 10

I'll check out that troubleshooting guide too

EDIT : While i do can someone just tell me how i make it so i get the option to play the movie in the browser again?

EDIT : Nothing in the troubleshooting for me it seems :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324568

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice